Thursday, August 16, 2007

Over!

I hereby declare my losing streak to be over. My February and March were really bad (down 1k and 1.5k, respectively which is bad at my bankroll level), and I decided to stop playing online until I was winning again. I played 5 sessions in April and May for an average loss of $110. In June, I finally started at least breaking even in the cash games, though I was down 1.7k on the month, due to the WSOP and Binions tournament buyins.

Things finally turned around in July, where I had 7 winning sessions, and my only losing sessions were tournaments. In August, I've had 2 up sessions and 2 down sessions, but my average result is $260 in profit. In cash games, I'm now nearly back to even for the year.

I'm starting to feel like I'm ready to play online again, but I'm thinking of closing out my Full Tilt account, since I don't have rakeback. Chad's been extolling the virtues of rakeback in relation to his Sit-n-go challenge, and I'd like to find a place to play that offers that.

No comments: